For the end of the year 2015, here are a few facts about me.
Me, me it's all about me!
|Skirt/pants made of two pairs of too small pants and a scarf.|
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
As closed as they will stay.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Sometimes if the bottles are cute.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Since marrying Bushy I've become a fan of tucked out. But before that I was definitely tucked in! How does a person change so drastically?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
If they are the only note paper. Not a fan of stuff stuck up all over. But I do have a few stuck at the back of my desk for frequently dialled numbers.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No, totally given up on this. I am hopeless at remembering to use them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
This is the sort of question my kids ask me all the time. Ummm?
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, and age spots and many moles, and acne during teens. Hate them all! I've always thought my skin let me down in the looks department!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes, although sometimes with lips closed. Had a portrait taken recently where I didn't and I just looked grumpy...although they liked it.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rudeness, meanness, cruelty are all up there.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes, and make up songs to the rhythms. Also when I knit and crochet colours. I remember by the melody.
12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
Oh yes, and in the backyard!
13: What about pooped in the woods?
In a long drop toilet at our bush block.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your Song of the week?
Been singing "Summertime" a lot lately, and my feel good music is "Feeling Good"!
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, yes and yes! And purple and yellow and orange! It's just a colour! (Getting off soapbox)
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not much. Don't watch TV.
21. What’s your least favorite movie
Something horror like Blair Witch Project. Totally pointless to me. But I do love a really laughably bad movie!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under the "x" of course!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Usually nothing, and tea afterwards.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don't eat them. Urggh!
25. What is your favorite food?
Cereal, nuts, fruit. Peaches and mango in Summer.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Princess Bride - we watch it every anniversary.
Monty Python -Search for the Holy Grail.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
A Brownie for a few months and then we moved.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I highly doubt it. But I am very relaxed about nudity in general.30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
What's paper? Lots of notes to school.
Notes to kids to remember stuff!
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No but I can check it.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Only in one adventurous campervan in which the gauge was broken!
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Hard to beat a nice salad. I know, boring right?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Oats, nuts, fruit, seeds, milk.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
Occasionally eg with the housework. But not when it comes to projects which I have coming out my ears!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We didn't have it.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English and can understand and speak some Tok Pisin...language from Papua New Guinea where I grew up.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
No idea what Lincoln Logs are. So Legos, which we call Lego in Australia.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Sorry, no TV.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
No, see above.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
All. The. Time! I have to be careful as I do tend to hit the accelerator too hard when I get excited.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
All. The. Time! Good for warmups in the steam.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes, and drum the steering wheel. We have active car rides.
50. Ever used a gun?
The most serious was a bb gun my Dad was fixing.
Otherwise Nerf and water pistols. If my son had his way we would have a real gun. He is obsessed!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A few months ago for an exhibition about Queer people in Canberra.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes, but great fun as well.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes, but if I space it out it doesn't feel like Christmas anymore. The stress creates an adrenalin excitement.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I don't think so. I don't know what they are!
Well this is where I grind to a halt. There were 99 in the original set of questions which I dutifully answered and then the Universe conspired to delete half. I couldn't face them again so here are the 54 q&a's it deemed worthy to keep!
Thanks to Jessica Cangiano for her inspiration. Click to see the complete list and her lovely answers!
Bye for now and thanks soooo much for your interest, support and love this very tough year.